5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot blue color matched vinyl

bighorntoad

Reaction score
Has anyone found a vinyl wrap color that closely matches factory Patriot Blue paint?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did a lot a research trying to find a wrap that matched the factory colors and this was the only product I could find. It would be too expensive to wrap the entire truck with it, but I was just looking to wrap the rocker panels on a TRX.

I couldn't find any reviews on this or the TRX forum, so I'm unsure of the quality.

M3SSII

Reaction score
Has anyone found a vinyl wrap color that closely matches factory Patriot Blue paint?
Not yet, but I’m convinced it exists so I’ve been buying sample after sample from Rvinyl.

Ive been through the Avery lineup, the 3M lineup, and now I’m onto Oracle. It’s out there, just haven’t found it yet.

Mayzer23

Reaction score
Not yet, but I’m convinced it exists so I’ve been buying sample after sample from Rvinyl.

Ive been through the Avery lineup, the 3M lineup, and now I’m onto Oracle. It’s out there, just haven’t found it yet.

Any luck finding a close match!? I want to wrap some fender flares that I'm putting on my Ram

Users who are viewing this thread