5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PASSIVE ENTRY TAMPA AREA

CHRISWARR36

Reaction score
I’m going crazy! Anyone in the Tampa Area able to help a brother out? I have everything wired in and I’ve tried to program the truck to add the passive entry but I must be doing something wrong. Anyone in the Tampa area able to help? I will come to you. I have everything needed but can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jafromwi

Reaction score
What problem are you having? If all changes in alfa are completing and it's enabled in the uconnect, it should work. When you shut off truck and disconnect alfa, then reconnect, does it show the settings you enabled as being enabled still?

CHRISWARR36

Reaction score
What problem are you having? If all changes in alfa are completing and it's enabled in the uconnect, it should work. When you shut off truck and disconnect alfa, then reconnect, does it show the settings you enabled as being enabled still?

So far I’ve got the drivers door working but the passenger door is not. The handle is not the issue because I swapped with the drivers and it worked in both places so now it’s from the handle to the harness. I just have to pull door apart again and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread