5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passive Entry On Bighorn

Sean66

Reaction score
Another successful passive entry install on a Bighorn. Used the harnesses from Jimmy07, definitely the way to go and he does good work, thanks Jimmy. After doing this mod I don’t see any reason why you would not want to just remove the whole latch assembly with the carrier plate, it was pretty easy and makes running the harness a snap. Out of the 10 settings to change in Alfa OBD there were only like 4 that weren’t set to what they should be.

So far I’ve installed the Mopar full rear fender liners, passive entry, a bedrug, 20” factory chrome rims (from eBay), running boards, and a hard tonneau cover. Next is the sensor for rain sensing wipers which I already have but haven’t installed yet. Will probably add the factory bed lighting and integrated trailer brake controller eventually.

Ram on!

Knight.

Reaction score
I need to add passive entry to my 21 Ram 1500 Bighorn Night Edition. How can I do this? Is there a tutorial with the part numbers I need?

Thanks

mcosub

Reaction score
I need to add passive entry to my 21 Ram 1500 Bighorn Night Edition. How can I do this? Is there a tutorial with the part numbers I need?

Thanks
It’s on here, just search for it.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread