5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger tail light keeps going out and is currently dim at all times.

manthony6567

Reaction score
I have installed aftermarket LEDs from axon on both my taillights and headlights. I have had the truck for over a year now with no issues but recently in the last few months, I keep getting “no tail light” warning message on my dash. My passenger side tail light goes out from time to time completely from top to bottom turn signal, stop light and reverse light. It would only do it occasionally but now if it is not off it is DIM. I took it apart thinking it might be a loose main connection but everything seems fine. I am not sure what is going on. I do not think it is the bulbs because it doesn’t make sense that all three are going to go out at exactly the same time. I installed the driver side and passenger side at the same time and the driver side is perfectly fine with none of these issues. Does anybody have an idea of what could be going on? Thank you in advance.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have installed aftermarket LEDs from axon on both my taillights and headlights. I have had the truck for over a year now with no issues but recently in the last few months, I keep getting “no tail light” warning message on my dash. My passenger side tail light goes out from time to time completely from top to bottom turn signal, stop light and reverse light. It would only do it occasionally but now if it is not off it is DIM. I took it apart thinking it might be a loose main connection but everything seems fine. I am not sure what is going on. I do not think it is the bulbs because it doesn’t make sense that all three are going to go out at exactly the same time. I installed the driver side and passenger side at the same time and the driver side is perfectly fine with none of these issues. Does anybody have an idea of what could be going on? Thank you in advance.
Try putting regular bulbs back in and see if it still does it. May be an issue with the LEDs

Users who are viewing this thread