5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger side mirror replacement

cshorvat

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st post. I've done some searching on here but haven't seen any posts regarding the replacement process for the whole folding mirror assembly on the passenger side. Maybe I'm missing it somehow. Google only seems to provide for 2018 and older. Thanks for your help.

cshorvat

Reaction score

cshorvat

Reaction score
Or is there a website (even if it requires paying for access) that has a service manual for the replacement process?

Rob

Reaction score
Gotta pull the door panel. I think 3 bolts and all clipped in. Strong clips. Use a plastic pry tool. After that it’s pretty straight forward.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here you go.

Attachments

• Outside Rearview Mirror - Removal and Installation.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Front Door - Door Trim Panel - Removal and Installation.pdf
    491.3 KB · Views: 131

armstrec

Reaction score
Or is there a website (even if it requires paying for access) that has a service manual for the replacement process?[/Q
Hi there. I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st post. I've done some searching on here but haven't seen any posts regarding the replacement process for the whole folding mirror assembly on the passenger side. Maybe I'm missing it somehow. Google only seems to provide for 2018 and older. Thanks for your help.
Do you know where I can buy the new assembly ?

Aggiect01

Reaction score
I just came across this thread. I assume that you already replaced your mirror. Some idiots in a stolen uhaul truck broke mine on July 4th and I just bought the factory replacement from a local Ram dealership. I found it online for $350 and Ram wanted $495. I was able to get it under my mechanics account for $400 plus tax. I didn't know that I was going to have to remove the door panel! More fun than I was planning on having. How did your mirror replacement work out?

cshorvat

Reaction score
Here you go.
Been a while so I thought I'd follow up. Basically, I decided to let the dealer handle it since I was a little busy, but the docs provided by @I Love Grits were very helpful, however. Obviously, the most expensive way to do it, although I did hit them with a service coupon and saved a little money. Get this though, some dumbass knocked into the replacement mirror - so I'm going to need to replace it AGAIN! I wish they were a little more durable. I didn't have enough faith in the aftermarket parts so I went with OEM. What's funny is that I STILL can't find a decent video for a mirror replacement on a 2019 truck. If you know of one - let me know cause I'm going to try it this time. Old guy rant> "I remember when you could knock into something with a damn mirror and just ask the guy in the seat next to you to readjust it..."

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the mirror come with the matching cap if you have body colored?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online