5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger side LED Signature Light staying on constantly

Dex17

Reaction score
So I upgraded to oem led lights from infotainment about 2 years ago. Everything’s been good but this past month I’ve noticed my passenger side led signature light has been staying on even when the trucks light are turned “Off”. Drivers side are off but passenger side stays on (as pictured). Same goes when turned to “Auto” when it’s daylight.

When turned to “parking lights” the drivers side turns on fine (as pictured). The passenger side remains on but I’ve noticed the light output is not as bright as it was when it was on by itself in the off or auto setting

Also have noticed when remote starting, the passenger side signature lights come on all bright like in the first picture below right when I push the button (should wait until the truck fully turns on). The drivers side lights turn on when the truck fully turns on with the passenger side lights dimming slightly to match the drivers side. Very odd.

Anybody have any clues? I got a new harness from infotainment but trying to exhaust all options before resorting to replacing the harness.

Attachments

• IMG_5869.jpeg
    IMG_5869.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5870.jpeg
    IMG_5870.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread