5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger door cupholder?

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Folks,

My 2021 Laramie came with a two-cup holder that fits into the bottom of the driver door.

Is there any such cupholder that I can put into the passenger door, at the bottom?

The driver's cupholder is an asymmetric item...so I can't just buy a second one to put in on the other door.

This is a wife-requested item. As such, like any WRI, it now moves to the top of my procurement list...

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ken

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My '20 BH came with both driver and passenger side inserts. Unless this is a supplier shortage thing (check your window sticker to see if it specifies only driver side insert) I'd say your dealer owes you an insert.
20211009_164033.jpg

Reactions: c3k

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Limiteds come with both unless added later by someone. I ordered mine off of eBay.

Nova90

Reaction score
Mine was missing the passenger side one as well. Order it from Amazon for around $20 bucks

c3k

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Funny. I searched the forums and did not find anything...and then I did find one with an internet search (using Duck Duck Go).
This is a great thread: https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/foam-cup-holders.23296/

It seems that MOST folks in that thread only have the driver's side, like me.
There are two sources linked for the passenger side; Amazon and MoparStore.

Here are their links:

I'll be ordering from the moparpartswebstore site in a few hours.

Ken

Scorch95

Reaction score
My BTS only came with the driver. Ordered the passenger one off Amazon and had it within two days. Definitely worth it. Unsure why it’s not a standard item on all rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nova90

Reaction score
They must have stopped putting in the passenger side ones recently. My Dad's 2019 Rebel came with both. My 2021 Rebel only had the driver's side. Kind of annoying to cheap out on something that must cost them next to nothing on a $60k truck. Luckily, they're cheap enough to buy afterward.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
It must be a trim level thing because my 21 BTS only has the driver's side. It only has the driver's side auto dimming mirror too lol

Users who are viewing this thread