5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passenger Door Cup Holder

Kenny4

Reaction score
On the drivers side door there are 3 small storage areas and the middle one has a rubber insert with 2 holes for cups. On the passenger side there is no cup holder insert. Did they just leave it out in my truck or is that how it's supposed to be? I moved the driver to the passenger but they are different contour, left/right. My model is the Bighorn if that makes a difference. Thanks

Nova90

Reaction score
They used to be included from the factory, but they don't seem to come with them lately. My Dad's 2019 Rebel came with both the driver and the passenger side one. My 2021 did not...only had the driver's side. I ordered the passenger one on Amazon posted above.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It varies. My 2021 Limited came with both. So did the 2020 Laramie I had before this truck. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. There are older threads where this was discussed to death.

Users who are viewing this thread