5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parts falling down after brake pedal recall ..

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just had the pedal recall done. Moved pedal forward and back a couple times. I was waiting for parts to drop out because my dealership experience so far has been pretty pathetic. To my surprise, no parts came out. It must be my lucky day. Lol.
Any rattle as others have reported?

slimchance

Reaction score
wife's trk has 5,200 miles on it, got the V04 and V07 recalls done yesterday .. before these repairs we have had NO problems with this trk ... after the repairs did not get 2 miles away from the dealer and all the dash lights went out, turned around and started back to the dealer and while at a stop light jiggled the dash light intensity dial and lights came back on ... turned around and did not go back to the dealer since now i had dash lights ... about 4 miles later the passenger side front window went down on it own, nobody touched the controller ... hope this ends my issues ... do not understand the connections but before all was ok with NO glitches

Users who are viewing this thread