5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parts discount at dealer

ddharris

Reaction score
Has anyone recently used the attached parts advertisement for the 15 percent discount at the dealer. If so did they give you any troubles or did it go smoothly. I am having sidesteps put on tomorrow and hopefully can use the discount.

Thanks ,

D

Attachments

• IMG_4122.PNG
    IMG_4122.PNG
    307.4 KB · Views: 56

SSN765

Reaction score
Has anyone recently used the attached parts advertisement for the 15 percent discount at the dealer. If so did they give you any troubles or did it go smoothly. I am having sidesteps put on tomorrow and hopefully can use the discount.

Thanks ,

D
I have used it several times and will again for some accessories tomorrow. No issue with the part guys discount shows up on the receipt. Sometimes cheaper then on line due to shipping. If slightly higher well my dealer and service department are fantastic so I support them when I can.

ddharris

Reaction score
Mopar wanted 200 bucks for shipping or something like that so just opt for the dealer to do it.

Chavez98

Reaction score
I tried using it today but I had Mopar online prices for the part numbers. The parts guy matched the online price. The online prices were better than the 15% off.

Last edited:

BlckDT

Reaction score
Used it at my local dealer parts store to pick up some Mopar window deflectors.

ddharris

Reaction score
The picture of these step sides looks more brushed stainless steel instead of high polish stainless in person. Going for it. Hope it doesn't fogy up the truck to much. It looks more grey in the interwebnets picture.

Users who are viewing this thread