5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part number search help...

stevieb92

Reaction score
I need a screw and U clip nut for the fender flare that goes into the inner fender liner. I've searched multiple Mopar parts websites but am coming up short on the U clip nut. I believe the part number for the screw is 6510174AA. Can anyone help? This is for my 2024 Ram 1500 Rebel. The screw was the last one I had to remove to add mud flaps and it didn't want to back out of the nut. Apparently the screw was overtorqued at the factory and stripped the U clip nut. Grrrr...

Screw and U Clip Nut.jpg

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I need a screw and U clip nut for the fender flare that goes into the inner fender liner. I've searched multiple Mopar parts websites but am coming up short on the U clip nut. I believe the part number for the screw is 6510174AA. Can anyone help? This is for my 2024 Ram 1500 Rebel. The screw was the last one I had to remove to add mud flaps and it didn't want to back out of the nut. Apparently the screw was overtorqued at the factory and stripped the U clip nut. Grrrr...

View attachment 177790

Might be able to find something that works from your local auto parts store.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

View attachment 177790

If you can't find them at the auto parts "help" section, go to a local dealer. It's not really a special part. They should have an assortment of them, for use in their body shop.

stevieb92

Reaction score
If you can't find them at the auto parts "help" section, go to a local dealer. It's not really a special part. They should have an assortment of them, for use in their body shop.

So it's probably the same thing from Amazon below? I would have thought it would be special from Mother Mopar and cost $20 each... lol

Amazon.com

Users who are viewing this thread