5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part number needed...

Talpa

Reaction score
For the 12” plastic surround...

Attachments

• 1DDB7299-A0EB-42A1-8DD9-120826E9BAF3.jpeg
    1DDB7299-A0EB-42A1-8DD9-120826E9BAF3.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 40

d19r93

Reaction score
Your dealership could get that for you. I haven't had much luck looking for parts manuals on the web. I'm trying to identify a part on my frame that looks to be a motor, but has nothing connected to it. Dealer said to bring it in for them to identify the part and part number.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Your dealership could get that for you. I haven't had much luck looking for parts manuals on the web. I'm trying to identify a part on my frame that looks to be a motor, but has nothing connected to it. Dealer said to bring it in for them to identify the part and part number.

It's probably vibration dampers. Looks like small cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d19r93

Reaction score
It's probably vibration dampers. Looks like small cans.

That may be! I'll need to climb under there again and look closer, but that sounds about right.

whetrick1

Reaction score
That may be! I'll need to climb under there again and look closer, but that sounds about right.

Just trying to help you out. There should be 2 on each side of the truck if I remember right. 1 up front and 1 at the rear on each side.

d19r93

Reaction score
Just trying to help you out. There should be 2 on each side of the truck if I remember right. 1 up front and 1 at the rear on each side.

I appreciate the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online