5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part number needed for 2019 Ram 1500 DT knee bolster clip

klivingston83

Reaction score
I just completed an install of the OEM trailer brake controller on my 2019 Ram 1500 DT. Unfortunately, while I had the knee bolster/steering column opening cover off, I lost a few of the white retaining clips on the back of that panel. Does anyone happen to know the correct Mopar part number to replace these? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I just completed an install of the OEM trailer brake controller on my 2019 Ram 1500 DT. Unfortunately, while I had the knee bolster/steering column opening cover off, I lost a few of the white retaining clips on the back of that panel. Does anyone happen to know the correct Mopar part number to replace these? Thanks in advance!
is this it

Last edited:
Reaction score
i had lost one when i did my brake controller also , and like a week later a broke rear door scuff plate which had same clips that i linked to earlier so i used one of those off the broken scuff plate for the knee bolster after i ordered new plate

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/