5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part number help - air suspension

yates

Reaction score
I have been thinking about trading in my 19 5th get Laramie on a limited but with the either 0% or rebates I don't feel like the trade would be worth it. I was really only wanting to trade to get the air suspension and 12" screen but having trouble finding those options with a pano sunroof and 3.92 gears for some reason.

Enough of the back story, I think I have decided I am fine with my Laramie and not having the 12" screen but wanting the air suspension. I am pretty well versed in air suspensions, worked for an air suspension company for 7 years and have owned a few vehicles with air suspension over the years. I want to get the factory (or factory style replacement) front and rear air bags. I will control the suspension with an Airlift 3H system, which I would honestly prefer over the OEM control system. I am ultimately not sure if I want to go leveled or sightly lower in the end but feel that these bags must offer a decent range with how much suspension heights differ for the different ride heights factory.

Does anyone know the part numbers for the bags? I have been looking around and keep finding 03-19 but I assume they mean 19 classic and that they're not the same. Any better options anyone can recommend?

I am not sure the timeline on this as I am still trying to finish up my classic Cadillac and funneling funds that way but I would like to start probing around for deals and collecting parts. If a deal for limited comes up I may just go that route too but I doubt it.

Last edited:

yates

Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping someone worked at a dealership and could help me with this.

Ride2little

Reaction score
I don’t know. But I’m surprised no one wants to swap suspension set-ups w you.
I love my air suspension. But it seems many do not. Because of their need for a full-time lift, I guess

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Rear bags: 68260938AA / 68340155AA
For some reason i can't find the fronts part #s...
i'll keep looking

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have been thinking about trading in my 19 5th get Laramie on a limited but with the either 0% or rebates I don't feel like the trade would be worth it. I was really only wanting to trade to get the air suspension and 12" screen but having trouble finding those options with a pano sunroof and 3.92 gears for some reason.

Same issue I ran into last year when trying to build my rig -- certain options are not available together :(

I show a few front ones (would have to ask my Parts dept. for which is correct).

FL 68323489AD / 68260911AE / 68318301AE
FR 68260910AE / 68318300AD

2020 Ram 1500Big Horn, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, Limited, Lone Star, Rebel, Tradesman3.0L V6 - Diesel, 3.6L V6 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas
2019 Ram 1500Big Horn, Laramie, Laramie Longhorn, Limited, Lone Star, Rebel, Tradesman3.6L V6 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas

yates

Reaction score
Thanks guys! @Diamondback that is odd that they show so many part numbers, I would be interested know the differences if you find out. I need to make decision on my end goal whether it be to lower it a little or lift it a little.

yates

Reaction score
So looking up the the front suspension numbers are these just air shocks with no springs? I thought they used a bag of some sort. Makes me totally rethink the front. Does anyone know any specs on the rear bag such as compressed and extended measurements?

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know one of co-workers had to replace both rear on a rig this last week. I'll ask my parts guy in the morning and try to remember to post up.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I was just curious and went to my dealer to check some part numbers. Found a Bighorn with OEM Mopar air suspension.
I found this part number on the front shock:
ed3d013fe4df416fd2df5d4d6657d8fa.jpg

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so the 910 and 911 part numbers as I posted above .. appears 911 is the Left side so the 910 must be the front right.

thanks @MannyHen for the photo!

yates

Reaction score
I am still trying to find info on whether this is a sleeve bag out an air strut. I have seen it called both but diagrams appear to be a sleeve bag. Anyone want to take theirs apart to confirm, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/