5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parksense

Ortiz7983

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there times for anyone when using parksense that it doesn’t beep when your getting close to an object? I lights up in the dash that your getting close but doesn’t beep at times. Other times it does.

mtehonica

Reaction score
You'd have to check the manual but I think I've noticed mine beeps depending on speed. For example, backing into a parking spot it starts to beep when I'm close but as I slow down and get really close, it stops beeping. Almost like it knows I'm paying attention and knows I'm trying to get fairly close so no reason to continue to beep at me. It works well for me.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
So I was just about to ask the same question when I saw your post, my question to you is it only when you use your remote key fob to start your vehicle because I have tracked my issue down to only occuring when I remote start the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread