5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parking brake

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark, PB feature enabled, truck senses movement in neutral, truck locks itself down. I disabled mine right after purchase so I have not confirmed, who knows?

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have had the same problem as others. The sensors are just too sensitive. I also have a steep driveway, and the thing has nearly given me and my dog a heart attack several times slamming on the brakes for no reason at the end of the driveway, even just creeping.

I had no idea you could just turn off the auto brake. That's handy, and that's what I'll do since I would like to have the rear sonar but I don't want it slamming on the brakes.

kevinssaco

Reaction score
Just a shot in the dark, PB feature enabled, truck senses movement in neutral, truck locks itself down. I disabled mine right after purchase so I have not confirmed, who knows?
I checked to see if that feature was on and it wasn’t from what I could see in the settings. I’m going to the dealer anyway for a recall. I’ll have them look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/