5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Park Assist and 360 Camera Module Connectors

RedSquirrel

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get the module connectors other than from MOPAR?
I have been unable to source modules with pig tails from ebay so I'd rather just buy the connectors from Digikey or something of the sort.

RedSquirrel

Reaction score
I just have a hard time paying $50 for one connector.
I can DIY the harnesses if I can find reasonable priced connectors.
But I'm really not sure how to search for them on Digikey or Mouser.
I am currently gathering a parts list for adding BSM, 360 cameras, and Park Assist to a laramie that should've had half these things from the factory. If @Jimmy07 or someone else still makes harnesses I would consider purchasing them as well but I wasn't sure if that was an option.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just have a hard time paying $50 for one connector.
I can DIY the harnesses if I can find reasonable priced connectors.
But I'm really not sure how to search for them on Digikey or Mouser.
I am currently gathering a parts list for adding BSM, 360 cameras, and Park Assist to a laramie that should've had half these things from the factory. If @Jimmy07 or someone else still makes harnesses I would consider purchasing them as well but I wasn't sure if that was an option.
Are you using my guide for the 360 cameras? And park assist which is in the ACC guide?

RedSquirrel

Reaction score
Yes your guides and everyone's input have been extremely helpful!
It's just a lot to sort through when trying to make sure part #'s will work for a 2022 when most of the guides have been written for 2020 or earlier trucks. and the 2021+ part#'s have been sprinkled into the discussion throughout.

My truck didn't come with front or rear park assist at all so I'm having to piece together a few guides to make sure I'm getting all the right harnesses to keep passive entry, fog lights, etc.

And since I've already added ACC, LKA, and a Comma3 I figured why not add all the rest of the goodies in one shot. like Parallel park, BSM, 360 cameras.

Also when Looking up Pin Part #'s on Digikey from the Adding Park Assist guide the male pins for the XY400 connector under the drivers seat are listed as 1718760-2 which are the gold plated ones.
While the pins for the front connector are 1718760-1 which is the tin plated pins.
Is there a reason that I need the gold plated pins for the XY400 connector going to the rear verses the tin plated ones?
It's not really that much more money but curiosity has gotten the better of me.

Is that why you asked if I was using the guides? to make sure I'm using all the hard work that everyone else has already done, and not redoing it for no reason? o_O

RedSquirrel

Reaction score
7283-9052-30Park Assist Module Connector C1 12 Pin
7283-9029-40Park Assist Module Connector C2 8 Pin Not In Stock at Mouser
7289-2895-40Park Assist Module Conn. C2 8 Pin Alternate Part# Possibility (Right Keying per Mouser Website) Unable to verify Part#
7283-9028-30Park Assist Module Conn. C2 8 Pin Alternate Part# Possibility (Wrong Keying per Yazaki Catalog but should be able to modify it)
7283-9068-90Park Assist Module Connector C3 14 Pin
7116-4618-0220-22AWG Yazaki Female socket pins for Park Assist Module Connectors
7116-4619-0218AWG Yazaki Female socket pins for Park Assist Module Connectors

Here's everything I could find on the Yazaki Connectors for the Park Assist Module.
All of these were in stock on Mouser. Besides the 8 Pin Connector. I've provided a few alternatives I think may work though.

I haven't purchased or tried these connectors but hopefully someone can chime in and verify that these will work.

I'm still working on the camera module connector yet and am open to any suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread