5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paragoptics anyone ?

DeV

Reaction score
200 would have hurt a lot less....10 bucks a bulb for a good LED isn't bad.... considering LASFIT wants a lot more for their LEDs

Duran

Reaction score
With lasfit when i replace tje 3rd brake light my key fob wasnt working properly. It said no connection or communication between the fob amd truck

DeV

Reaction score
With lasfit when i replace tje 3rd brake light my key fob wasnt working properly. It said no connection or communication between the fob amd truck
They have a newer bulb now that is even more expensive but doesn't give the error

rizman22

Reaction score
I just received the full ambient light kit for my 2021 Ram Rebel, does anyone know when the installation video will become available?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just received the full ambient light kit for my 2021 Ram Rebel, does anyone know when the installation video will become available?
I don't there is an install video, watch the videos posted earlier in this thread or download/read the instructions, they're pretty good. I did it in about an hour. The trickiest part was the dash.

rizman22

Reaction score
I don't there is an install video, watch the videos posted earlier in this thread or download/read the instructions, they're pretty good. I did it in about an hour. The trickiest part was the dash.
Thanks for your reply, my truck only has the one dial I believe mine will be a bit more involved because I have to run the ambient wires in the doors and front dash.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
I've been asking them for a few days now and haven't gotten an answer. LEDs and wiring are just sitting till they get it posted.

UnclJim

Reaction score
I have emailed the 3 times in the last few weeks with no replies. getting me leery of doing business with them.

rizman22

Reaction score
I have emailed the 3 times in the last few weeks with no replies. getting me leery of doing business with them.
Just heard back , they sent me this below.
Hey Robert,

We are finalizing our instruction video today and tomorrow. It should be done and ready for tomorrow, we hope. We will go back and release a better, high quality instruction video similar to Rough Country in the future, but the video we should be releasing for now will be tomorrow. We have a meeting update on it tomorrow. I will email you tomorrow with a update.

rizman22

Reaction score
Should be on the website Monday by 5:00pm see below.

Hey Robert, the instructions were complete, however Tuesday upon uploading and rendering, we noticed we missed a few key video clips with the dash portion and the “base” footwell clips, so we had to go back and re shoot around 10 videos. However, the editing had to take a back seat for a couple days so we could finish getting all the remaining retro-preorders out the door that were still delayed. We have officially shipped all retro pre-order kits, therefor have turned back the attention to the video and it is being updated and edited as we speak. It will be finished this weekend and uploaded to our site and youtube on Monday around 5PM CST ready to view, share, etc. We did not want to upload anything with missing clips, as we strive for the best quality, so we made the decision to finish it over the weekend for everyone. We apologize for the inconvenience once more, but they will be ready to go after this weekend is over.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Gotta say they really dropped the ball on this one. The first priority should have been the installation instructions and then shipping the product. What's the point of having the product and not being able to complete the installation? All I heard from Paragoptics was excuses as to why the original shipment time line wasn't met. One of which was they were waiting on product from Mopar. Why not use that time to do the installation directions/video?

With the amount of money these kits cost this should have been managed much better.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Gotta say they really dropped the ball on this one. The first priority should have been the installation instructions and then shipping the product. What's the point of having the product and not being able to complete the installation? All I heard from Paragoptics was excuses as to why the original shipment time line wasn't met. One of which was they were waiting on product from Mopar. Why not use that time to do the installation directions/video?

With the amount of money these kits cost this should have been managed much better.
Lack of instructions, lack of communication leading to a surplus off $$ in my pocket right now, love the look of the product just leery of the people behind it

Svt40

Reaction score
Not sure what prices you all are looking at but the kit I saw for my truck was $699.

Users who are viewing this thread