5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panoramic Sunroof Question...

wolf1776

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much interior headspace you loose with having the Panoramic Sunroof, if any? The only information I can find states front head space at 40.9 inches but does not differ between options. Hoping one of you can help. 13C16D37-CC25-4364-9152-583AFAE4D044.jpeg

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The outside roof height is the same. The glass is thinner then a standard roof with installation and headliner. How could it be less? That assumes you are sitting under the sunroof. That thing is so big, unless you are in the back seat it is hard not to be under it.

Arkansas Jeff

Tracking order
Tracking order
Reaction score
Saw on one of the YouTube videos that it is less. Not sure how i guess because the frame around the sunroof but I don't know myself.

wolf1776

Reaction score
The outside roof height is the same. The glass is thinner then a standard roof with installation and headliner. How could it be less? That assumes you are sitting under the sunroof. That thing is so big, unless you are in the back seat it is hard not to be under it.
I was thinking that the glass/hardware and liner would make it less then a standard roof.

Users who are viewing this thread