5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panoramic Sunroof On Bighorn

wthomps79

Reaction score
I've been going round and round on a few 2019s and one of the features I've wanted to get was a panoramic sunroof, but when I build a truck its only available on Laramie and higher trim levels. I've even asked two dealers that I've been to if I that is something that can be ordered and they say the same thing that its a Laramie and higher option. I've seen a few people posting on here that have big horns with a panoramic sunroof. Was it just an option on early ordered trucks and its now gone or are the dealers in my area inept?

I'm wanting to stay with a bighorn package because it has pretty much all the options I want, plus the rebates are better on them at the moment.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can get it on the Big Horn, there is probably an error in the build and price that doesn't show it but when a dealer goes to build one in their screen it should show up.

The2ndlife

Reaction score
Yeap! you can put Panoramic sunroof on Bighorn... at least I was able to do it when I placed an order 2 weeks ago...

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I also added pano roof to my (original) BigHorn order, and the brochure states it is an available option on the BH as well. The Build and Price tool is notoriously inaccurate on the availability and compatibility of many items.

RAMBS

Reaction score
I just got my 2 week till shipping notice. Big Horn with the panoramic roof :)

wthomps79

Reaction score
Well I guess I'll be talking to the dealers again. I knew there were some other errors on the build page like the 33 gallon tank and the 9 speaker system deletes the V8 option. Now to find a dealer willing to play ball. Can't believe how hard its been to get them to even call back when talking about a new truck order.

Awd1990tsi

Reaction score
I’ve got a bighorn with the pano sunroof, truck had practically every option. But it was on a dealers lot already and my dealer shipped it in for me. So I’m not sure of current ordering. However, I’ve noticed the build&price online tells me I couldn’t get multiple options together that my truck has. So guessing it’s just messed up on the website

wthomps79

Reaction score
Interestingly enough, now when I go back to the build and price today that option is there and the other errors are fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread