5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora Shuffle

HemiCane

Reaction score
Does anyone know if after adding artist to the Uconnect on Pandora you can shuffle between artist songs. ?

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
Does anyone know if after adding artist to the Uconnect on Pandora you can shuffle between artist songs. ?
If you mean hit an arrow and toggle from the song your on to a different song by the same artist, the answer is no. You can skip a limited amount of songs if the one that you have playing is one you want to skip, but you'll always get a different artist.

HemiCane

Reaction score
If you mean hit an arrow and toggle from the song your on to a different song by the same artist, the answer is no. You can skip a limited amount of songs if the one that you have playing is one you want to skip, but you'll always get a different artist.
No what I was referring to was like on your cell or computer where you have the option to shuffle between all of your selected artist songs.

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
No what I was referring to was like on your cell or computer where you have the option to shuffle between all of your selected artist songs.
It wlll let you skip a limited number of songs (4 or 5?), and you can rate them thumbs up or thumbs down, but that's all.

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok got it, thank you !
What I have been doing is a "thumbs down" on a particular song if I want to skip it and it will move to another artist. I think this may be a work around to the limited # of skips.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
What I have been doing is a "thumbs down" on a particular song if I want to skip it and it will move to another artist. I think this may be a work around to the limited # of skips.
Right, but if you do this, and happen to like the song/artist, it will not come up again...

Reactions: Jtr

Users who are viewing this thread