5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandemic Market: Buy or Wait

COSPILOT

Reaction score
If you want a 2019 Limited I’m putting it on the market. Fully loaded 4x4 crew cab. It was originally was from Dallas, my favorite dealership bought it at auction and I shipped it to Maui. Garage kept, looks like new. Black on black and the dealership is replacing the windshield and repairing the pinion gear. Just being honest and I plan to ship it home or to the west coast. If interested I’ll take photos. Great truck but Covid is a mess, and my Land Rover is fine when I get home.

NewRam92

Reaction score
If you want a 2019 Limited I’m putting it on the market. Fully loaded 4x4 crew cab. It was originally was from Dallas, my favorite dealership bought it at auction and I shipped it to Maui. Garage kept, looks like new. Black on black and the dealership is replacing the windshield and repairing the pinion gear. Just being honest and I plan to ship it home or to the west coast. If interested I’ll take photos. Great truck but Covid is a mess, and my Land Rover is fine when I get home.

How many miles, and do you know what you'd want for it? I'm definitely planning on waiting until closer to the end of the year (to maximize my discount on a used vehicle), but I'm keeping my eyes open for deals in the meantime.

edvinsheperd9

Reaction score
I can speak from both sides of the coin here. I sold my previous vehicle for almost the full asking price after two parties got into a bidding war over it. Of course, it was awesome for me because I got what I wanted for my truck. I sold it to a dealership a few hours away and when the drivers came to give me the cheque and pick it up, I overheard them saying that the truck was already spoken for...wasn't even going on the lot. Seems to be a high demand for used trucks.
When I went to purchase my Ram, I was looking for a used 2019 Limited that didn't have a lot of miles on it, and I have to say that there wasn't much out there. I felt really lucky to find the one I got and be happy with the price. I wanted to get a black one again but there were none to be found with the required specs and in the price range I wanted to be in. This truck is silver, but I have to say I really like it. I was also in a bit of a time crunch as I had sold my truck and had some upcoming camping trips for gaming room setup in the works where I needed to get that replacement ASAP. Overall though, it worked out pretty well.
I think if you are a bit patient and have the time to look and are not in a pinch, you could eventually find the truck that you are looking for.
Good luck and happy hunting!
i also faced this, that give me a loss

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/