5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddle shifters on ram 2021

Asahdev17

Reaction score
I have a ram 2021 limited and it has no paddle shifters. I saw on molars genuine parts they have the piece but does anyone know if they would work on my trucks? 68446788AB that’s the right side and this is the left side. Would appreciate the help

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a ram 2021 limited and it has no paddle shifters. I saw on molars genuine parts they have the piece but does anyone know if they would work on my trucks? 68446788AB that’s the right side and this is the left side. Would appreciate the help
They are not a simple bolt on to make work. At least not like they do in the GT or TRX.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Someone else discussed this in another thread. From my bad memory, I think the transmission is different on the models that come with paddle shifters. That's why they can shift up and down, while the rest only gear limit, with the switch on the wheel.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Someone else discussed this in another thread. From my bad memory, I think the transmission is different on the models that come with paddle shifters. That's why they can shift up and down, while the rest only gear limit, with the switch on the wheel.
It's all in the TCM programming.

Users who are viewing this thread