5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P0441 diagnostic code on 2019 Rebel

JayBee2019

Reaction score
Anyone have a P0441 diagnostic code on their 2019 and newer DT Ram? If so, what did you end up doing and what was the issue?

Earlier today I had Autozone do the check for me and their system said to replace the “fuel vapor leak detection pump”. If you have replaced this on the DT Ram, where is it and did it solve the problem for you?

Thanks in advance!! 🤙

Reaction score
Anyone have a P0441 diagnostic code on their 2019 and newer DT Ram? If so, what did you end up doing and what was the issue?

Earlier today I had Autozone do the check for me and their system said to replace the “fuel vapor leak detection pump”. If you have replaced this on the DT Ram, where is it and did it solve the problem for you?

Thanks in advance!! 🤙
My 2019 was just diagnosed with this. Orielly said the part was a little over $30, waiting to see if it's covered under warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread