5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owners Manual

Enjun

Reaction score
When I bought my truck in Sept. they gave me a camo color bag with the owners manual, I thought with a limited I would get at least a nice leather cover that the manual fit in. What did you get from the dealer? For 60k, I think they should step up

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When I bought my truck in Sept. they gave me a camo color bag with the owners manual, I thought with a limited I would get at least a nice leather cover that the manual fit in. What did you get from the dealer? For 60k, I think they should step up
I’m not even sure

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The dealer doesn’t give out owner’s manuals...just a “user guide”. You can request the full 600+ page manual from FCA. Neither came in a nice cover ;)

ponypride

Reaction score
The dealer doesn’t give out owner’s manuals...just a “user guide”. You can request the full 600+ page manual from FCA. Neither came in a nice cover ;)
Do you have the contact number FCA to request the manual?

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Mine came with the FULL manual in a cinch-tie "camo" bag. Strange they all arent delivered this way.

Damion

Reaction score
Mine came with a black portfolio thing with my paperwork in it, like a fine canvas material with the ram logo on it. My '16 sport had a nice leather one though.

Apexbasher

Reaction score
I got jack. Bought mine second hand and they had been removed by the original owner (whom I never met). I'm initiating contact with FCA to see if I can get a set for the glove box to use on the road if needed. Downloads are great, but a PDF won't make me a happy camper on the side of the road.

Users who are viewing this thread