5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owners manual hard copies

FLG8R

Reaction score
Just a note for those of you that may not be familiar with this. You can get hard copies of your Owners Manual, User Guide (this may come with the vehicle as a hard copy or dvd)/ U Connect Manual and Warranty/Tire guides by calling Ram Cares. You must have taken ownership from the dealer before they will send them. This is a FREE service and they ship UPS very quickly. I get these everytime I make a new purchase and keep the OM in the glove box because its much more detailed than the User Guide. I've used this number but others may be available 1-866-726-4636

ryelinek

Reaction score
Are they available now and have you ordered yours?

If that’s the case I will be calling tomorrow for sure. I was waiting for these to become available.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this...I've been meaning too!

Yep - they are available. Really a thick book. I got mine in last week, you can use online chat as well to request one.

ryelinek

Reaction score
Awesome. Taking care of this tomorrow. Good post

rp781

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from online chat...they didn't come with my truck either. Thanks for posting this and letting us know how to do this.

echristi

Reaction score
Just ordered mine from online chat...they didn't come with my truck either. Thanks for posting this and letting us know how to do this.
Where is the online chat to make the order? I am not sure where to go, and will just call if needed, but was hoping to do it via chat (it easier :))

Users who are viewing this thread