5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cdorset

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram 1500 got 37s on my truck had the shop program the tire size and now the park brake sensors are unavailable does anyone know the max spec in mm to get the park sensors to work
Thx

barrak

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram 1500 got 37s on my truck had the shop program the tire size and now the park brake sensors are unavailable does anyone know the max spec in mm to get the park sensors to work
Thx
35" according to zautomotive:

"

2020 and newer vehicles have a tire size limit of 35″ after which the ParkSense will be disabled. This is a Dodge factory limit and there is currently no way to bypass it.

"

Cdorset

Reaction score
35" according to zautomotive:

"

2020 and newer vehicles have a tire size limit of 35″ after which the ParkSense will be disabled. This is a Dodge factory limit and there is currently no way to bypass it.

"
Does it happen to say the circumference in mm? Im seeing multiple numbers thanks

barrak

Reaction score
Does it happen to say the circumference in mm? Im seeing multiple numbers thanks
None that I've seen. Mathematically,

35" diameter = 3.1416 * 35 * 25.4 = 2,793 mm circumference

skyhawk42

Reaction score
When I did mine for 35” tires I read that 2710 worked, but as soon as I did that the park sensors were disabled. I backed it down to 2700 and it worked. Seems like a lot of people have tried different numbers and get different results.

seansmd

Reaction score
After you did the tire size did you do the other steps on resetting the abs and clearing the codes? I don't remember the specifics, but each time i changed the size getting it dialed in, I had to do another step and clear fault codes.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I did the process I found on YouTube the first time I did it. I then read that on the 22 you didn’t have to do all the steps just the size change, so I’m not really sure that it is all needed or not

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After you did the tire size did you do the other steps on resetting the abs and clearing the codes? I don't remember the specifics, but each time i changed the size getting it dialed in, I had to do another step and clear fault codes.
It doesn't matter, nothing you can do will prevent it when going more than a 35" tire

Users who are viewing this thread