5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overhead instruments

Burrbo

Reaction score
Seems like dumb question but can’t find exactly what all these these buttons do on overhead instruments? Can someone break it out for me?

Thanks

Attachments

• 44188674-3BB0-4D82-B58E-DCD0E2A962C2.jpeg
    44188674-3BB0-4D82-B58E-DCD0E2A962C2.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 79

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like dumb question but can’t find exactly what all these these buttons do on overhead instruments? Can someone break it out for me?

Thanks
You can download the owner’s manual from the link in the Resources section (after logging in):

See pages 64 and 90-97.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thanks. Scoured the manual. Could not find what they were. Looking for the top three not the button row.
Top one is obvious. Dropes the tailgate.
Left underneath it, turns off cabin light when opening the door (on by default). Right turns cabin lights on manually.

Burrbo

Reaction score
Top one is obvious. Dropes the tailgate.
Left underneath it, turns off cabin light when opening the door (on by default). Right turns cabin lights on manually.

Cool... thanks. Someone told me the one on the left had to do with the rear view mirrors ?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Nope. Mirror functions are controlled from the door and also Uconnect (If you want to tilt when reversing, etc, if available on your trim).

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
isn't this the 2nd post in a few days about the same?

His salesman must not love him, cuz mine walked me thru each one when I asked.

I once read Einstein say, "RTFM" once on the Internet -- man was he a genius !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread