5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overall width of the new truck.

Dakota

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the width of the truck from mirror to mirror & then with them folded in.
I’m wondering if it will fit in my 1 stall garage space.
Thank you in advance.

Rayzram

Reaction score
I have trailer tow mirrors (manual folding) and its 83" folded in outside to outside, 103" with them out.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopefully you have at least an 8' wide door. I have been looking at houses and I still see a lot of new houses with 7' wide garage doors which are completely useless as far as I am concerned. Even cars are getting wider these days.

Rayzram

Reaction score
Hopefully you have at least an 8' wide door. I have been looking at houses and I still see a lot of new houses with 7' wide garage doors which are completely useless as far as I am concerned. Even cars are getting wider these days.

I have a 10' X 10' garage door. 7' door will be tight for sure with them folded in. My 10' door width allows 17" to spare with mirrors out (Town mirrors flipped down). With tow mirrors flipped "up" they add 7" to the truck width. So my 10 foot door opeing will allow me to drive in with tow mirrors folded out and flipped up into tow position with 10" to spare.

Last edited:

Dakota

Reaction score
That should work thanks. I have an 8’ door.

Rayzram

Reaction score
Tow mirrors are not power fold FYI

Did not know that, thanks for the information. I would never use power fold anyway so I was happy to get tow mirrors with mine, but I can see where some would love the power fold option. Thats good info for folks shopping who have limited door width.

Users who are viewing this thread