5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overall length WITH bumper

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Hi, this may have been asked before but I searched and couldn't find it. I just bought a limited with the short bed but they only list the overall length without the bumper at 232.9 inches. I am wondering what the overall length is with the bumper. I am preparing my garage to put it in and need to know that actual length. I will take delivery this Saturday the 31st. Thank you in advance.

Eric

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, Eric.

I just saw a post the last day or two where someone parked his in his garage and only had an inch or three space. Not sure if his was a Lamarie, LImited, etc.

Even CAR & DRIVER say, N/A LOL

(trying to search in the background .. I'll edit and post his link if I can find it)

Poster had 3 pictures but didn't say how long his rig was or what size garage he had ...

Last edited:

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Hey, Eric.

I just saw a post the last day or two where someone parked his in his garage and only had an inch or three space. Not sure if his was a Lamarie, LImited, etc.

Even CAR & DRIVER say, N/A LOL

(trying to search in the background .. I'll edit and post his link if I can find it)

Poster had 3 pictures but didn't say how long his rig was or what size garage he had ...

Thank you for the reply. I have 238 inches from the door to my metal rack shelves in the back of the garage. I was hoping to not have to remove the shelves. If I remove the shelves I have another 24 inches of depth which is PLENTY. I think the 238 will be enough but I sure would like to know in advance!!!

diamondmi

Reaction score
Couldn’t you go to the dealer lot with a tape measure? Just have someone take two cardboard boxes high enough to reach the front of the bumpers and measure on between the boxes. Or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Waiting for my newly ordered 2020 Laramie Longhorn, Delmonico Red, chrome bumpers, 20” wheels, 5.7 V8 Hemi MDS VVT eTorque, 3.92 rear, all options except diesel, multifunction tailgate, protection group and trailer tow group. Interior Black/New Saddle. Looking forward to delivery. Truck arrived!!! Yes!

Rockyroad217

Reaction score
I can tell you that my garage was supposedly 20x20 but was measured on concrete size and not interior size and my 2016 looked like this..havent even attempted my 2019, just bought a metal carport lol

Attachments

• 20160526_174754.jpg
    20160526_174754.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20160526_174745.jpg
    20160526_174745.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 41

shorewood joe

Reaction score
you'll make it with the 238'' have a couple of inches to spare either front or rear.

Users who are viewing this thread