5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overall Height of Leveled on 35s

JRD

Reaction score
Hi All, are any of you on 35s parking indoors? I have air suspension but I’ve been hesitant to mount my new wheels because of drama with Ram Care regarding the backlite extended warranty.

In short, if I mount the 35s on my leveled truck will it fit in my garage? I’m trying to get an idea for the overall height to the shark fin.

Holymoses

Reaction score
Hi All, are any of you on 35s parking indoors? I have air suspension but I’ve been hesitant to mount my new wheels because of drama with Ram Care regarding the backlite extended warranty.

In short, if I mount the 35s on my leveled truck will it fit in my garage? I’m trying to get an idea for the overall height to the shark fin.
Just added 35/12.50r22 with the RC 3.5in lift and it still fits in my garage with a 6’10” garage height. With about 2in above shark fin

Attachments

• IMG_5210.jpeg
    IMG_5210.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5216.jpeg
    IMG_5216.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: JRD

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I have 35.5” tires and I’m leveled with air suspension and I park in my garage. I do in normal and believe I could in off road 1 for sure not sure about off road 2

Ready Go

Reaction score
Just a helpful fyi....

My 2024 Laramie G/T sitting in my garage measures 82.0" from floor to sharkfin (using a 4ft level).

My garage door upper frame to floor measures 84.0".

When I backed my truck out of the garage so that the sharkfin is directly under the garage door upper frame, I have 5.0" of space (not the 2" that I thought I'd have).

I then realized, last year I could have bought this Laramie with BDS lift kit and 35s that measured 85.0" from sharkfin to the ground (again with my level), that I thought wouldn't fit!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230430_085039.jpg
    Screenshot_20230430_085039.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31

Papabear_08

Reaction score
21 Rebel with 2” level on 35” tires fits in my garage with about 3-4 inches over the shark fin.

JRD

Reaction score
21 Rebel with 2” level on 35” tires fits in my garage with about 3-4 inches over the shark fin.
Would you mind measuring the center of your wheel to the fender? I’m just not sure what stock is, I’m adding the rear links and I’m going to ask him to make sure it’s the same 2” all around but I never measured stock unfortunately so I have no idea how high they made it

Users who are viewing this thread