5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over a year ownership and well....

GoFastGoFish

Reaction score
You know most people only post the bad... don't get me wrong there are def a few quirks.. but nothing major... and for a new platform ... my Limited is still my favorite truck of all time.... It's been all over the place, mud/rocks/sand ... errywhere..... and it does everything really well.. I obviously got rid of stock tires.. well cause minivan tires do not excite me.. but overall it's been an amazing truck..
Top things I enjoy/find useful:
12inch NAV is glorious
Air Suspension is flawless
Headlights are markedly improved from any other generation I have owned
Interior is unbelievable... better than my BMW 650

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Goin on ten months with my truck, and while it hasn't been flawless, it's been solid and I still love driving it. Glad you're having a good experience!

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm also a completely satisfied owner. Early August will be my 1 year anniversary. Over 11,000 miles. I've been in 96 degree heat in Florida as well as high 20'S cold. It'll never see snow. It made a Florida to Michigan and back trip last August and last month I made the trip back up to Michigan towing my enclosed car trailer with my Camaro in it. No problems.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know most people only post the bad... don't get me wrong there are def a few quirks.. but nothing major... and for a new platform ... my Limited is still my favorite truck of all time.... It's been all over the place, mud/rocks/sand ... errywhere..... and it does everything really well.. I obviously got rid of stock tires.. well cause minivan tires do not excite me.. but overall it's been an amazing truck..
12inch NAV is glorious

What tires did you put on?

joepaiii

Reaction score
12inch NAV is glorious
What kind of tires did you put on it? What size wheels?

GoFastGoFish

Reaction score
I did the Duratracs on the stock wheels .. crap I forget right now.. slept like ten hours this week.. lol I know that they were pretty much same outside rolling diameter.. I personally love Duratracs.. had them on everything for the last bit of years.. always done me right.

GoFastGoFish

Reaction score
I will put up a new post with everything I have done so far with pics..
Undercover Ridgelander, Rhino racks for fishing rods, pioneer racks, arb compressor , decked storage system, etc ..

ej23

Reaction score
How's that Ridgelander working out for you? We'd like a secure top and the ability to add some racks on top. This looks like just the ticket for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online