5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outdoor truck cover recommendations

bdhouston1

Reaction score
Look around the site and wasn’t able to find any recommendations on a good outdoor truck cover for my 1500. Don’t need to break the bank but just something to keep her covered and protected from dust and tree debris while at work (have a company vehicle during the work week)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have not used a car cover in along time. I don't have a brand suggestion but will say from put experience that buy once cry once is the way to go. You mentioned not breaking the bank buy a cheap cover will not last and will damage the truck. Sacrifice the more expensive new cover and get decent protection.

Don't know if you looked through the "exterior" or "detailing" threads. They might have more focused information.

I would not be surprised if there are responses freaking out about it destroying your paint. I mean it is cloth, similar to cloth in a car wash. Mentioning these usually brings on fits and convulsions.

Users who are viewing this thread