5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out with the Tundra in with the Rebel.... (Leveling Photos Please.....)

tybeeace

Reaction score
After being a Tundra guy for a long time I ordered a 2022 Rebel this week. Hope I love my new Rebel!

I was thinking of having the leveling kit done with 20" Wheels and 35" Nittos.

Does anyone have similar photos? Thank you

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . My Rebel is completely stock . What year was your Tundra ?

SD Rebel

Reaction score
You may want to watch this video, I've been following this guy for a while, mainly my interest for Overlanders, his primary truck was a Tundra but was totaled recently, he just bought a Rebel and this video does a good job in explaining the differences, issues & concerns he noted, especially coming from a long-time Tundra owner who now has a Rebel.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You may want to watch this video, I've been following this guy for a while, mainly my interest for Overlanders, his primary truck was a Tundra but was totaled recently, he just bought a Rebel and this video does a good job in explaining the differences, issues & concerns he noted, especially coming from a long-time Tundra owner who now has a Rebel.

Yeah I saw his video over the weekend, I have the feeling he’s gonna get the new tundra and trade his rebel tho.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Yeah I saw his video over the weekend, I have the feeling he’s gonna get the new tundra and trade his rebel tho.

Absolutely, but I think he will wait if he does, especially since I have a feeling he likes a trusted drivetrain, he seems to also like V8s, which can be an issue on the V6 only new-gen Tundra.

70runner

Reaction score
Good video, thx. Also going from Tundra (2014 1794) to 2021 Rebel. The Tundra has been a great, reliable truck, but looking forward to the Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online