5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out with the old Limited, in with the New even though it doesnt fit in my garage!

Jet55

Reaction score
My 2015 Limited that barely fits in my garage just clicked 80,000 so I thought it was time for something new. Test drove a black Limited last saturday, brought it home for a test fit which didnt work out too well. Brought it back to the dealership and gave them the bad news about the two dings I put on the tailgate. After going from dealer to dealer looking at low mileage 18's that fit in my garage I got so fed up with dealership used car BS fees I called my original dealer and bought a white limited. Love the truck so far.

Attachments

• IMG_2448.jpg
    IMG_2448.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2455.jpg
    IMG_2455.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2483.jpg
    IMG_2483.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2486.jpg
    IMG_2486.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 56

iLikeTurtles

Reaction score
My 2015 Limited that barely fits in my garage just clicked 80,000 so I thought it was time for something new. Test drove a black Limited last saturday, brought it home for a test fit which didnt work out too well. Brought it back to the dealership and gave them the bad news about the two dings I put on the tailgate. After going from dealer to dealer looking at low mileage 18's that fit in my garage I got so fed up with dealership used car BS fees I called my original dealer and bought a white limited. Love the truck so far.
Do the night editions automatically come with the sport hood?

Users who are viewing this thread