5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW

shrubs2000

Reaction score
Well… I was fortunate enough to read the vroom message thread and sold my RAM to AutoNation for more than I paid for it after driving it for 23 months and 25K miles.

With the AC issue (despite the TSB), intermittent U-Connect issues, and the complete lack of customer service if two dealers in my area, I decided not to pursue a RAM as my next vehicle. Instead, I purchased a 2021 Yukon Denali and I pick it up tomorrow.

This forum has been the tops in learning the ins and outs of the RAM and I was able to gain a wealth of knowledge. I have a few things to sell (Tazer DT is for sale now).

Thanx to all and Keep On Truckin’!

Attachments

• 20210517_164822.jpg
    20210517_164822.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 62

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well… I was fortunate enough to read the vroom message thread and sold my RAM to AutoNation for more than I paid for it after driving it for 23 months and 25K miles.

With the AC issue (despite the TSB), intermittent U-Connect issues, and the complete lack of customer service if two dealers in my area, I decided not to pursue a RAM as my next vehicle. Instead, I purchased a 2021 Yukon Denali and I pick it up tomorrow.

This forum has been the tops in learning the ins and outs of the RAM and I was able to gain a wealth of knowledge. I have a few things to sell (Tazer DT is for sale now).

Thanx to all and Keep On Truckin’!
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread