5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our first glimpse of uConnect 5?

Crew4X2

Reaction score
I still like the AJT Designs replacement shift knob. It looks more manly for a manly truck. LOL
Good luck getting an AJT knob. I've had mine on order for a month now, sent 2 emails regarding the status with zero replies. And yes, they already took my $$.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I like the light color seats just might get dirty with kids.. Would anybody know who makes those leather seats?

So on the order I placed for my 2022 bighorn, I got plain cloth seats. I'm perfectly happy with it, because I'm not a big fan of leather. What I might be interested is some other premium seats to replace them that might have colors, like blue, reds, greens that I can tentatively shop around.

I know a big one I keep hearing are the katzkin seats....which looks interesting but I don't see other options outside leather. I might change my mind about leather with the right color combo.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This isn’t the first glimpse of UConnect 5. It’s already been out for a year now in Durango and Pacifica

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I like the light color seats just might get dirty with kids.. Would anybody know who makes those leather seats?

So on the order I placed for my 2022 bighorn, I got plain cloth seats. I'm perfectly happy with it, because I'm not a big fan of leather. What I might be interested is some other premium seats to replace them that might have colors, like blue, reds, greens that I can tentatively shop around.

I know a big one I keep hearing are the katzkin seats....which looks interesting but I don't see other options outside leather. I might change my mind about leather with the right color combo.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

GST Autoleather makes the Longhorn and Limited seats, I dont know who makes the Laramie leather

Liquid Li0n

Reaction score
I hope they worked out the 12" function very well, especially for the camera for example. Or the Android Auto function. I hope you can choose to have the Android Auto apps like Waze full screen or half screen, or 2 apps underneath each other.

Or the front camera above and the rear camera below on full screen.

Users who are viewing this thread