5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orvis Seat Covers

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy holidays

I received my Orvis seat covers for the rear seats. I opted for the XL quilted. Haven’t had any spills but they are thick, touch, have hooks for the bottom to attach, side panels to cover the side of the seat, and comfortable as well as soft

barring you dump a few gallons of liquid it will easily protect the seats

A+

I bought them on sale which I recommend as Orvis would charge $100 for a stick

best,

HHS

LouCap

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with Orvis. I went with a full back seat cover from Weathertech, and that's pretty great too.

beta379

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy holidays

I received my Orvis seat covers for the rear seats. I opted for the XL quilted. Haven’t had any spills but they are thick, touch, have hooks for the bottom to attach, side panels to cover the side of the seat, and comfortable as well as soft

barring you dump a few gallons of liquid it will easily protect the seats

A+

I bought them on sale which I recommend as Orvis would charge $100 for a stick

best,

HHS

I'm in the search for protection from kids car seats and a dog. I'd love to see some pictures of coverage. What model did you get?

You can't go wrong with Orvis. I went with a full back seat cover from Weathertech, and that's pretty great too.

I considered the weathertech as well but I'm worried about their non slip material. I've had similar material under my kids carseat protectors from Prince Lionheart and it left marks on the leather in our old highlander. Orvis has the dots for grip and hopefully they won't leave marks.

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
You’ll want the XL size

I got the black and love it. It looks like it was made for the truck. It’s comfortable, good looking, and covers the sides as well. I got them on sale but they showed up in 2 days

post pics this week

LouCap

Reaction score
I'm in the search for protection from kids car seats and a dog. I'd love to see some pictures of coverage. What model did you get?

I considered the weathertech as well but I'm worried about their non slip material. I've had similar material under my kids carseat protectors from Prince Lionheart and it left marks on the leather in our old highlander. Orvis has the dots for grip and hopefully they won't leave marks.
I have the Frost/Indigo seats in my truck, and so far no marks from the Orvis cover.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

beta379

Reaction score
I just realized the Orvis doesn't leave the center console available to use when the dog isn't in the truck. Any ideas on options for that?

Users who are viewing this thread