5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORP/ north edition tires

NorthEdition19

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to go bigger with tires without lifting my truck. I have the north edition which comes with a 1" "lift", and currently have 270/65/18 faulkens but am trying to see what's the biggest possible size without any rubbing or altering suspension. Thanks in advance

S

Smashy71

Hey guys I'm looking to go bigger with tires without lifting my truck. I have the north edition which comes with a 1" "lift", and currently have 270/65/18 faulkens but am trying to see what's the biggest possible size without any rubbing or altering suspension. Thanks in advance

I have been told the 305/65/18s will work on the 18x8 rim. That being said I haven’t tried it yet. I would have tried this setup by now if I still lived in Oklahoma because I have a friend that owns a tire shop. I live in north Idaho now and I don’t have any connections to try this combo.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Running 295/70-18’s on stock Rebel, has the factory 1” lift, no issues.

DIRTRIDER

Reaction score
Sorry no pic’s, have steel wheels and snow tires on the truck right now.

Users who are viewing this thread