5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORG rear springs

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Aside from the springs themselves, do any other components need to be changed when installing the ORG rear springs?

Ryan

Evo_KnEvo

Reaction score
I can't say for sure exactly whether or not the shocks that are paired with the ORG Springs are longer. I've put over 1,000 miles on mine since doing the install. With a bed full of luggage and whatnot. From flatland Louisiana to mountainous Branson,MO. The ride with my Bilstein 6112's @ #8 and the rear ORG Springs with my stock Non-ORG rear shocks has been excellent. Zero complaints. My rear shocks had 39K on them when I installed the springs and plan to put the 5100's when become available.

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
I can't say for sure exactly whether or not the shocks that are paired with the ORG Springs are longer. I've put over 1,000 miles on mine since doing the install. With a bed full of luggage and whatnot. From flatland Louisiana to mountainous Branson,MO. The ride with my Bilstein 6112's @ #8 and the rear ORG Springs with my stock Non-ORG rear shocks has been excellent. Zero complaints. My rear shocks had 39K on them when I installed the springs and plan to put the 5100's when become available.
Thanks! Do you happen to remember the spring part numbers?

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread