5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orders placed before March 7th

FLG8R

Reaction score
I'm curious to know if anyone has an order placed before March 7th that has yet to reach KZ status. I'd also like to know which model. Mine is a Rebel QC in Granite Crystal. Trying to isolate just what parts are holding things up. Mine has gotten to I status on two occassions and this is where it seems to stop. The first build was scrapped without explanation and a subsequent build with a new vin was begun on May 18th and somehow fast tracked to where it now sits, again in I status. I can pull up the build sheets (equipment listing) on both units which verifys the build took place but FCA just will not provide any explanation for this to help ease the frustration of having to wait this long.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
wow...that is very upsetting. time to get a 2018 Rebel or a 2019 1500. All i have read all over the internet is nightmares and issues with building the 2019 rebel.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sure glad I am waiting to August time frame to order my Rebel. Hope they have the bugs and :poop:worked out by then:).

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online