5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering Limited Slip Differential Option on 2020 Rebel

harleyfx

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been doing some reading about LSD and e-locker on the threads. I have just put in my order, the dealer says I have the LSD but the order screen only shows the e-locker.

I just need to know, Can you order a Limited Slip Differential with the Rebel ? Or is it only the e-locker?

I do not want to start the discussion on which is best and why, differences etc.....

Just need to know if I can order the rebel , which comes with the 3.92 / E-locker with a limited slip differential ?

popcenator

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the rebels only come with an e-locker.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

harleyfx

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the rebels only come with an e-locker.

Thanks for the quick reply popcenator! Appreciate it. That's kinda what I was thinking from the reading I did from the threads. I just want to be sure. I just ordered on Saturday, and I wasn't sure the sales guy knew the difference between an LSD and an E-locker.

popcenator

Reaction score
No problem! And I wouldn't doubt that he doesn't know the difference lol.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Is the Off Road Package included on the Rebel trim? If so the only option is E-Locker

Users who are viewing this thread