5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering from Mopar site Phishing?

GMetal

Reaction score
I tried ordering some wheel liners from Mopar's website. It was confirmed then today I received an email the parts I ordered are not available the parts are going to a different customer. The email I received seemed phishy. Probably someone that doesn't use the internet much. All caps text, misspellings. Anyways I checked Ebay for the wheel liners and a seller with the same Revolution Parts logo as the Mopar site has 2 available. Is this normal or are they scamming?

GMetal

Reaction score
All the Mopar sites look like scam sites. Is there legit sites to order Mopar parts online?

CNC99

Reaction score
All the Mopar sites look like scam sites. Is there legit sites to order Mopar parts online?
If you goto mopar.com and click shop it will take you to the actual Mopar e-store. I've ordered my exhaust manifolds and various things through there. Got them delivered in like 3 days.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I almost exclusively ordered Mopar parts from BAM wholesale. Never had any problems with them, and their shipping costs are usually below other online Mopar stores.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've bought aftermarket parts from @Accessory.Parts, but not Mopar parts. I guess it didn't occur to me to look to them for Mopar parts, which is a little nuts since they're a forum sponsor. They are great to work with, I recommend them as well.

GMetal

Reaction score
If you goto mopar.com and click shop it will take you to the actual Mopar e-store. I've ordered my exhaust manifolds and various things through there. Got them delivered in like 3 days.

I ended up ordering different parts through them. I guess they use the parts departments of each dealership to send stuff out and to communicate. Just need better training with those typing on the computer.
This was the email I received. "GOOD MORNIG THE PART YOU REQUESTED IS ORDER FOR A DIFFERENT CUSTOMER I CAN ORDER YOU ONE BUT IS ON BACK ORDER FOR 40 DAYS LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL WANT ME TO ORDER THIS PART FOR YOU" That just threw up red flags for me. Id assume a company website that says something is in stock wouldn't go to another customer. I ended up ordering those parts from AmericanTrucks.com. They shipped fast and were very professional. My expectations are just too high for manufacturers and parts sales.

Kemcar

Reaction score
yeah so more questions on mopar site... I'm waiting on my 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star build and have been looking for all the accessories and trying to find and bookmark parts (air oil filters etc. for easy look up later) but on the mopar site nothing shows up with my specific make model year. Select Parts Category - 2022 Ram 1500 | Mopar Estores
What the hell? With it being a 2022 you think they would have all the parts and accessories.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah so more questions on mopar site... I'm waiting on my 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star build and have been looking for all the accessories and trying to find and bookmark parts (air oil filters etc. for easy look up later) but on the mopar site nothing shows up with my specific make model year. Select Parts Category - 2022 Ram 1500 | Mopar Estores
What the hell? With it being a 2022 you think they would have all the parts and accessories.
I think there’s a bug on their site. I followed your link and nothing came up at first. I then tapped “home” in the breadcrumb, tapped “shop all accessories” button, and got the correct view of accessories.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Adding image:
4A7FA80E-23E5-4BE3-AA2A-A40AD953C7BE.png

Kronos

Reaction score
Any site I type in my Ram for Mopar parts or just parts in general it shows up no results found. I tried BAM wholesale which someone suggested above and still nothing. What is going on!?

Attachments

• 1662558336954.png
    1662558336954.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 11

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Any site I type in my Ram for Mopar parts or just parts in general it shows up no results found. I tried BAM wholesale which someone suggested above and still nothing. What is going on!?
Haha...I have no idea. I tried searching "side step" on BAM and this was the result...

Attachments

• BAM search error.JPG
    BAM search error.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread