5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover - Anyone else have this installed?

Ramgoose

Reaction score
For the life of me I cannot figure out how the light bar with battery pack mounts on the rail. Anyone can guide me on this?
Not sure if the rails are the same but my ARE fusion came with a Truck Hero light that slides into the rail tracks but you have to pull off the little plastic end cap and it will slide right in.

Attachments

• 0FF1FDE1-CBB0-4DAA-BE96-5D6D47D633A0.jpeg
    0FF1FDE1-CBB0-4DAA-BE96-5D6D47D633A0.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 104

Ramgoose

Reaction score
Not sure if the rails are the same but my ARE fusion came with a Truck Hero light that slides into the rail tracks but you have to pull off the little plastic end cap and it will slide right in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 108

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Does anyone used the Undercover during winter? How is with the snow, and how about the drainage tubes during freezing temperatures ?

TechDaddy3x

Reaction score
Does anyone used the Undercover during winter? How is with the snow, and how about the drainage tubes during freezing temperatures ?

Had our first snow a few weeks ago in my area. No issues. All about alignment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkKnightRT

Reaction score
Had mine for just about a year, has the LineX panels. View attachment 35371
I am selling my Armor Flex cover in the picture of my last post above. It is the same as the Ultra Flex except the panels are LINE-X coated. Had on truck for maybe 10k miles, truck is alway garaged. I don’t want to ship (would be a pain) so if anyone is near the Denver area let me know, I bought for just over a grand brand new; I’m thinking perhaps $750. I also have all 4 corners Husky mud flaps in great condition and perfect Husky floor liners and the under back seat storage, all are perfect as I’m the only one in the truck and I put the stock carpet mats on top all along. I am thinking $85 for All front and back floor liners and $60 for the under seat storage. If any of you are in the Denver area let me know in a private message. Thank you!

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I am selling my Armor Flex cover in the picture of my last post above. It is the same as the Ultra Flex except the panels are LINE-X coated. Had on truck for maybe 10k miles, truck is alway garaged. I don’t want to ship (would be a pain) so if anyone is near the Denver area let me know, I bought for just over a grand brand new; I’m thinking perhaps $750. I also have all 4 corners Husky mud flaps in great condition and perfect Husky floor liners and the under back seat storage, all are perfect as I’m the only one in the truck and I put the stock carpet mats on top all along. I am thinking $85 for All front and back floor liners and $60 for the under seat storage. If any of you are in the Denver area let me know in a private message. Thank you!
Out of curiosity. can I ask why you are selling the cover?

Dave88LX

Reaction score
Yeah...why? Was looking at the same cover.

shalakozuni

Reaction score
Curious to how installation went. I cant get it right on my 2021 Ram Crew Cab 5' 7" bed. Rails seem to sag so the latches dont close...need help.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Love my Ultra Flex cover! Just a heads up to anyone installing it with a full bedrug, it does fit but it’s extremely tight and you kinda have to slam the tailgate. I was going crazy at first trying to get it to fit but you just gotta push everything up and as tight as possible.

Sportznut

Reaction score
Bought mine 2 years ago. Take it through the car wash all the time. I get a splash in the corners. No big deal.

Tailgate opens with the remote fine. I don't have anything on bed except for the bed liner.

Has been a good cover so far.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Curious to how installation went. I cant get it right on my 2021 Ram Crew Cab 5' 7" bed. Rails seem to sag so the latches dont close...need help.
The rails on mine sag a little also BUT the mechanical operation of it is perfect on mine. The latches work perfectly. Can you take a picture of your rails from the rear with the tailgate open and the first panel folded back? I will do the same.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I just installed it on a Rebel with Ramboxes. I like the cover so far. I wish it overlapped the edges a little more.
Mine sagged inward, as well...I have to use a foam backer on it to level it out. The vendor I bought it from told me that the BakFlip wouldn't work with Ramboxes so the alternative was the UltraFlex. Then they asked me which tie down rails I had (black) so they could get me the correct cover. Long story short, they did not tell me I had to remove my rails completely to use this cover. Bummed about that, frankly. Apparently one model will not work at all and the other will work if you throw your black rails away, lol. I do think the cover is overpriced, though. It also did not come with the light due to shortages. I will update on the cover over the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread