5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered leveling airlinks (and they’re on sale)

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While I wait for the FTS kit that seems to never be coming, or maybe the superlift kit that is “almost done”....

I decided to just order some leveling links for the front. Figured I would still need them for the lift anyways if I keep the air ride.

also, the whole point of me posting this..... they’re on sale.

54 bucks for the fronts.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
While I wait for the FTS kit that seems to never be coming, or maybe the superlift kit that is “almost done”....

I decided to just order some leveling links for the front. Figured I would still need them for the lift anyways if I keep the air ride.

54 bucks for the fronts.

Great post, I didn’t know these were on sale. Would just lifting the front make this level? Is see there’s a kit to lift the front and lower the rear for “completely level”. I thought just lifting the front would level it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All depends on what you consider level I suppose. I didn’t want to lower anything, nor did I want to go any higher on the front causing a rough ride like OR2.

I read a few reviews on these and people like the ride and said all the modes still work correctly.

Abesosa

Reaction score
How do these compare to the famous revel air links? Anyone have any input?

2019 Ram 1500 Limited Granite Crystal 4x4 with Off-Road Group and air ride
20% Cermanic Tint
USA Flag Decal on rear 5th Window
Xpel Door Edge and door handle Protection

Jeremy47

Reaction score
I should be getting mine in today. Will install and report back.

DSPS

Reaction score

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just installed them today, pretty easy. No lights or anything. Rides fine to me and sits level. Money well spent imo.

ride wise, to me it’s better on small bumps because it’s firmer. The stock ride is too mushy for me on small bumps. But the larger bumps at speed are a little rougher. Not bad, but rougher.
I also have oem 22s so there’s that too.

I didn’t really take before and after a Bec I suck. But I’ll try to post a few pics later of the post install.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So after posting this and cycling the suspension a few times, later I parked in off-road 2 and came back out from the store and got the payload error.

man does it ride bad and bouncy over aired. It’s brutal. So I guess I can’t go all the way up with these or I’ll have to shorten them. But I see no real reason I need to go to OR2 at all.

after driving around a few hours with them today, I still think the ride isn’t bad but it would be best to use both front and rears I think. That way you can drop the front down a little and get a bette ride. My ideal ride would be somewhere between stock normal and the new normal here with these installed. But again, I don’t really think it’s “bad”, but I do notice a change over stock. If you love stock, you might hate it.

It’s probably very similar to driving in OR1 on a stock truck in terms of how it feels.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
You could also just make your own front ( or rear) links cheaply for $10-15 bucks or order these below.

uxcell M6x40mm 304 Stainless Steel Double End Threaded Stud Screw Bolt 20pcs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M2ZCMKK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_7WocipEDY8WBz

And.

SKU: PC1456-W QTY (4) 8MM BALL SOCKET, NYLON END M6X1.0 BLACK WITH BLACK BAND $1.90 Each
At https://www.liftsupportsdepot.com/qty-1-8mm-ball-socket-nylon-end-m6x1-0-black-with-black-band/

Have done and tried this?

Hpatel

Reaction score

54 bucks for the fronts.
Did you put these on and how does it ride? Can you post pic? Also does the links looks noticeable when it’s installed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online