5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered a KAodtech Bypass ... still isnt here

Snailpowered

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I order a KAOdtech bypass about 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long some of you had waited to receive it?
I recently found out that infotainment.com is local to me so I can have a bypass the next day, but would rather give KAOdtech my business since I've already paid for it.

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
mine arrived really fast...I would call them. I also still experience ongoing delays with the US post office.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I order a KAOdtech bypass about 2 weeks ago and was wondering how long some of you had waited to receive it?
I recently found out that infotainment.com is local to me so I can have a bypass the next day, but would rather give KAOdtech my business since I've already paid for it.
Same here...ordered mine on 29
March and arrived on 10 April

Snailpowered

Reaction score
mine arrived really fast...I would call them. I also still experience ongoing delays with the US post office.
Does anyone have a number to reach them? I send a message via their website and still didnt receive a response, just an autopopulated email that they received my message.

I order mine on March 27th. Not sure where they are out of, but I am in Florida.

Thanks for the info all.

Snailpowered

Reaction score
Like clockwork, make a post about something not showing up and it shows up the next day haha.
Thanks all for the input

Users who are viewing this thread