5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered 2022 Limited

dmerrell

Reaction score
I ordered my Truck at the end of July, Is there a place I can see the status of the production?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only way to find out the status of your order is to ask your dealer. Ram doesn’t make the production process available to the public.
You can also go to the Ram Trucks site, find the “contact us” page, and do a live chat (aka Ram Chat). But it’s pretty worthless generic information.
In the meantime, while you wait (until December or so), lean back and enjoy the fun on this forum. You’ll learn a lot about your new truck. Read as much as you can.
And if you care to do so, provide the following information:
  • Last 6 digits of your VIN
  • Official order date
  • Trim (you said Limited). Was it a 10th Anniversary package?
If you provide that, I’ll add you to the tracker thread (link below). There, you can watch all of the ridiculous discussion and rumor-mongering that we are doing while we wait for our orders.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum.

dmerrell

Reaction score
I ordered my Truck at the end of June, Is there a place I can see the status of the production?
2022 1500 Limited 4x4 5ft 7in bed(dt6m98) with 5.7 V8 VVT Engine. Black Night Edition,
Just want to know a estimate date of production.

dmerrell

Reaction score
The only way to find out the status of your order is to ask your dealer. Ram doesn’t make the production process available to the public.
You can also go to the Ram Trucks site, find the “contact us” page, and do a live chat (aka Ram Chat). But it’s pretty worthless generic information.
In the meantime, while you wait (until December or so), lean back and enjoy the fun on this forum. You’ll learn a lot about your new truck. Read as much as you can.
  • Official order date
If you provide that, I’ll add you to the tracker thread (link below). There, you can watch all of the ridiculous discussion and rumor-mongering that we are doing while we wait for our orders.

vin last 6# 9826390 date 06/24, limited 4x4 night edition, not 10th anniversary package

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's not a VIN, that's your VON. Do you have a VIN? Should look something like this: 1C6SRFHT?NN1182??

Edit: Or maybe that's not your VON, I don't know. But it's definitely not your VIN.

dmerrell

Reaction score
  • Official order date

I have my vin #

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the last 6 of my vin 118243
10-4. I'll get you added to the tracker. Based on the idealistic dates shown on the tracker, this would put you on a target arrival date of 10/26-11/2. But it could be earlier or later. Your dealer should advise you when you go into D1 status (meaning you're scheduled for production, hopefully with an estimated ship date). Once your truck goes into production, you'll get a shout-out on the forum that you have a Build Sheet. And then again when you have a Window Sticker (meaning your truck is finished and ready to ship).

dmerrell

Reaction score
10-4. I'll get you added to the tracker. Based on the idealistic dates shown on the tracker, this would put you on a target arrival date of 10/26-11/2. But it could be earlier or later. Your dealer should advise you when you go into D1 status (meaning you're scheduled for production, hopefully with an estimated ship date). Once your truck goes into production, you'll get a shout-out on the forum that you have a Build Sheet. And then again when you have a Window Sticker (meaning your truck is finished and ready to ship).
Thank you for the info, My dealer said he's been trying to get info on it, He said that there was a problem with the panoramic sunroof, something with the supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread