5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Restrictions?

psuds

Reaction score
I’m in Canada and was unable to order an eTorque Sport fully loaded so I went with the Hemi. My salesman just called me and said they can’t get the Harmon Kardon sound system on that or a Laramie at this time.

Is anybody else having issues (especially in Canada) ordering fully loaded trucks?

alangsam

Reaction score
I’m in Canada and was unable to order an eTorque Sport fully loaded so I went with the Hemi. My salesman just called me and said they can’t get the Harmon Kardon sound system on that or a Laramie at this time.

Is anybody else having issues (especially in Canada) ordering fully loaded trucks?

If they have constraints they save them for the Limited’s as they have higher transaction $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhitbyRam

Reaction score

No issue ordering a fully loaded Limited 3/16. Just got my VIN today. Also from Canada.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Have the dealer put the order in as a "Sold order" and not a "Dealer order" in the order priority. That should open up the restrictions. If that doesnt work, I would call multiple dealers around the country and see if any one of them can make the order happen, then you can isolate if it is just that dealership or not.

Jackham

Reaction score
Ya I think this is bull. When I ordered my truck I real all kinds of things like this. Well I checked every box but one and got it all. Find a dealer that knows what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread