5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Guides like F150?

Jerome10

Reaction score
Did some forum searching and came up empty... also not getting anywhere on google

Does RAM have PDF order guides like you can find for the F150? Could really use this to be sure I find the correctly optioned used truck.

Hoping RAM does have it and I just came up empty when looking.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did some forum searching and came up empty... also not getting anywhere on google

Does RAM have PDF order guides like you can find for the F150? Could really use this to be sure I find the correctly optioned used truck.

Hoping RAM does have it and I just came up empty when looking.
What info are you trying to find? Why not just use the dealerships website to pull a free carfax and then the window sticker from that?

Jerome10

Reaction score
What I'd like to find is similar to the info you can find for the F150, which is an extremely long PDF document that shows you the standard features of each trim level, then within that trim level it shows you all available options packages and what is included, and then after that it shows you a list of all the stand-alone options available and which packages you can get them.

It has been really helpful on the Ford for me in that I have been able to determine that for my needs, I require minimum a Lariat level truck, then I have gone through all the options list and highlighted the stuff I must have, and then made some notes next to the nice-to-have features. Also helps me to realize that it would be nice-to-have a 360 camera system (which is available on the Lariats), but I would have to find a Lariat 502A package truck (the lux package Lariat) AND then the person would have to have added the 360 stand-alone option..... meaning my likelihood of finding a used 2020 Lariat V8 with the luxury package and the 360 camera option box checked is pretty darn small.

If RAM had this, would just be so helpful to be able to say OK, I need minimum Big Horn, Level 2, with the LED Lighting package, or that Laramie gives me all that I need from the Big Horn but I also would get Keyless Enter n Go.... hmm that might be nice to have and then that way I can be sure to search only for Big Horns or Laramies that meet my requirements.

Brochures I think can accomplish this OK, but they don't seem to be specific enough to tell you "oh you need Option Package X in order to choose Option Y"

I've found something like this for the HD Rams but am looking for them for the 1500 https://www.stellantisfleet.com/con.../2022/22DOMFLT_FBG_22MY_RM_2535_HeavyDuty.pdf

EDIT.... I found the info in the back of this guide..... RAM 2023 1500 Buyer's Guide Page 10

Hopefully I can find this info for 2019-2022 models.

My apologies for perhaps a needless thread but hopefully this post will help anyone else in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread