5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order date- Delivery date?

MPMRam

Reaction score
I ordered a limited Hemi etorque on 6/1, when do you think I could expect delivery? Dealer originally said 3-4 weeks. Ship date is estimated on 6/27. I’m not sure if I want it before July1 just in case rebates are larger after July1

Ranger

Reaction score
Seems a number of people recently have said the summer deliveries are taking longer for an undisclosed repair or something needed before hitting the lot. It could be next week or a month from now, no way to tell. If you ordered from a high volume Ram dealer you may be lucky enough to see her in a week or two. For me, my dealer is not a high volume Ram dealer, but instead high volume Jeep dealer. So, my order took forever because the Ram deliveries were few and far between for them. Jeeps on the other hand were showing up every Thursday like clock work. I pass my dealership every day going to work, and seeing the parade of Wranglers and Cherokees leaving the lot made it very hard to stomach how long trucks took for them to get.

Be patient. And if it arrives in June, wait another day or two (July 1) to pick up. The rebates are based on paperwork signing, not when it arrives at the dealership.

I will say the rebates on the Limited have been the same all year without change. It's the lower trims that have the lucrative and changing rebates. So June vs July vs whenever shouldn't be different

MPMRam

Reaction score
Seems a number of people recently have said the summer deliveries are taking longer for an undisclosed repair or something needed before hitting the lot. It could be next week or a month from now, no way to tell. If you ordered from a high volume Ram dealer you may be lucky enough to see her in a week or two. For me, my dealer is not a high volume Ram dealer, but instead high volume Jeep dealer. So, my order took forever because the Ram deliveries were few and far between for them. Jeeps on the other hand were showing up every Thursday like clock work. I pass my dealership every day going to work, and seeing the parade of Wranglers and Cherokees leaving the lot made it very hard to stomach how long trucks took for them to get.

Be patient. And if it arrives in June, wait another day or two (July 1) to pick up. The rebates are based on paperwork signing, not when it arrives at the dealership.

I will say the rebates on the Limited have been the same all year without change. It's the lower trims that have the lucrative and changing rebates. So June vs July vs whenever shouldn't be different
Thank you so much, I'm going to contact the dealer today to see if he has any additional info. My plate sticker expires on 6/30 and would like to get new plates, but if its going to be after 7/1, I'll need to renew, since the dealer is 2 hours away. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread